Free Cell Phone
Best Prepaid Cell Phones
International Calling Cards
Residential Long Distance
Business Long Distance
Long Distance Home Page
Best Cell Phone Plans
Be Certain You Read The Fine Print!
Shopping for a cell phone plan can quickly become an exercise in boredom and confusion. Weighing the facts
about which plan is best can feel like it requires a degree in rocket science.
Fortunately, there are some key elements that enable anyone to find the plan that ensures they get the best one there
is to meet their needs. Here are some things to watch for:
- Price Structure: This is where things tend to get a little confused. Price structures tend to be
modulated. This means some plans offer a certain amount of free minutes included or without call times, peak
cool, cool off and more. Let's start with the basic monthly charge and check what was included and what is
- Some plans come with unlimited minutes included on days, nights and weekends. Which fits the best personal
needs to be determined on an individual basis. It is important to understand the pricing structure and
financial requirements. To not do this can result in bills that are much higher that customers could have
- Arrangements for long distance: Not everyone is concerned about this feature, but some people need
long distance included in their cell phone plan. Many companies offer long distance to be included at no
extra cost with anytime minutes, but additional charges can apply when you go beyond the contracted monthly
maximum. The area that is covered with the long
distance should also be considered.
- International long distance: Most plans offer this to some extent. Get unlimited or at least
reduced rates, it could be considered as an addition on or optional feature. If calls to other countries are
a concern, it is worth asking about this. Some plans offer limited international long distance that might
work well for individual needs.
- Local calling: It is very important to ensure that the local calling area for a plan meet
your personal needs. Some plans offer very limited calling areas, others go to another state or region.
- Roaming: Discovering the risks when traveling outside the local calling areas is always useful to
know. For some people, it will be a major concern.
- Contract Period: Since the characteristics of cellular phone plans change all the time from company
understanding the contract is also wise. It is possible an agreement will be signed and another company
will come at a better plan for your personal needs six months down the road.
- Inclusion of the phone: Not all plan options come with free or reduced prices for the cell phone
itself. Find out
what does come with it. Not everyone can afford or even wants to pay more money for a cell phone, when there are free options
included with some plans.
Shopping for a cell phone plan may not be much fun, but it can net great savings. Pay special attention to the
characteristics necessary for personal use and read the fine print to ensure the best contractual conditions.
Last Update: 7/21/2011
Copyright ©2011 by DLD2000.com, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED